Prescribing and Using Antibiotic
Antibiotic are medicines used to eliminate the infection caused by bacteria. It works by killing the bacteria. To avoid the reproduction and growth of other bacteria. The drug doesn’t work to kill the virus. It only works for infection.
Some bacteria that inhabit your body are harmless. Yet, bacteria can still infect your organs in the body. Antibiotics can be of great help to this situation.
This drug is used to treat the infection. It can also affect the digestive system. The following are the common cause of the Medicine:
- Abdominal Pain
- Loss of Appetite
- Allergic Reaction
- Vaginal Itching
- Trouble Breathing
SIGNS AND SYMPTOMS
Some people taking the drug have an allergic reaction. The symptoms may include:
- Short Breathing
- Swelling of the Lips & Face
- Loose Stools
- Frequent bowel movement
- Abdominal Pain
The listed below are at risk of using the medicine such as:
- Having antibiotic-associated diarrhea in the past.
- Taking the drugs for an extended time.
- A person taking more than one medication.
- A person with a recent medicine use.
- A person with recent hospitalization.
- Older Age.
- A person with a severe illness.
- Having inflammatory bowel diseases.
The following are safety precaution in using the Medicine.
- Take the drug if necessary.
- Skip using it for flu and common colds.
- Always finish the entire course of medicine you receive.
- Never take drugs which are not prescribe by your doctor.
- Use the drug only for the infection.
- Call or visit your physician if the drug doesn’t work for you.
- Always check the expiration date of the given drug.
- Do not take more than 1 antibiotic medicine.
- Do not overuse drugs.
The treatment for using the drug will depend on your signs and symptoms. These are the following treatments:
- Treatment to cope with mild drug.
- Treatment to fight harmful bacteria.
Ways in treating the medicine use such as:
- Drink plenty of water and fluids. (e.g juices, milk, tea etc)
- Always choose soft foods to eat for an easy digestion.
- Ask about anti-diarrhea medication.
- Consider taking probiotics.
- Take your given supplements.
There is effective & natural Antibiotic includes:
- Olive Leaf Extract
- Grapefruit Seed Extract
The listed below are the prescribed Medicines.
- Cephalosporins (Cephalexin Keflex)
- Macrolides (e.g Erythromycin, Clarithromycin & Azithromycin)
- Fluoroquinolones (e.g Ciprofolxacin, Levofloxacin & Ofloxacin)
- Tetracyclines (e.g Sumycin & doxycycline)
- Aminoglycosides (e.g Gentamicin & Tobramycin)
- Sulfonamides (e.g Co-trimoxazole & Trimethoprim)